Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wrap It all Up

It's Jeremy's birthday! This was the chapter that answered all of my questions. Did it answer all of yours? When Lizzy gave Jeremy her present I couldn't believe that she surprised him with the last key, I didn't expect that at all. I really thought that there was no other way for them to find the last key. Did you think that at the end of the book Jeremy would get all of the keys? I also didn't expect there to be rocks in the box, but eventually I understood it. Jeremy's dad wanted Jeremy to understand that when good things and good moments happen, recognize them. The meaning of life is..."Life's not about how many breaths you take, but how many moments that take your breath away". Well, I love happy endings and it looks like this boy got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment