Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What Was Your Favorite Part?

What was your favorite part of the buzz book you are reading? SPOILER ALERT!!! Here are my favorites!

Among the Hidden:

I love the choice that Luke makes at the end. I was sad about what happened to Jen, but I don't think that Luke would have been so brave if events had unfolded differently.

Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life:

I love the hula hoop scene. Talk about true friendship! Of course, I love the letter at the end. It makes me cry every time I read it.

Schooled:

My favorite part is when Cap drives the bus
! I know it's unrealistic, but a totally fun and necessary part of the plot. That's when everyone changes their minds about Cap. I also love what he has engraved on the bracelet.

Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie:

I have so many favorites here:

1) I cheered for Scott when he visits Mouth in the hospital. You never know how much you mean to someone.

2)I was surprised when Scott's brother reveals his problem with reading. It made me wonder if any of my students ever suffered in silence like that.

3) I loved just about everything about Lee's character. I was so happy when Scott finally has an epiphany about her.

4) All of the Tom Swifties!

-Mrs. Kleinknecht

No comments:

Post a Comment