Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ready to Roll!!

As of Monday, June 27th, the Buzz Book discussions will begin at HBWReads!  More and more students are signing up to write for us and we will be bringing them on board next week.  We are really looking forward to some great discussions and thinking from all of you.  
Find this photo at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fornal/394740182/in/faves-14579369@N04/

Even if you are not writing for us, or even if you are not a student, we want to hear from you.  To leave a comment, just go to the space below that says "Post a Comment" and do just that.  Respond to what we write, agree with us or disagree with us, add to what we say, or take us in a new direction.  We love comments!

If you are stuck for how to begin your comment, try these to help you:
  • This made me think about…….
  • I wonder why…….
  • Your writing made me form an opinion about…….
  • This post is relevant because…….
  • Your writing made me think that we should…….
  • I wish I understood why…….
  • This is important because…….
  • Another thing to consider is……. 
  • I can relate to this…….
  • I discovered…….
  • I don’t understand…….
  • I was reminded that…….
  • I found myself wondering…….
  • This makes me think of…….

No comments:

Post a Comment